Friday, January 9, 2009

What questions should I be asking?

The other day one of my coaching clients asked me for some powerful questions she could ask herself as she began to think about her goals for the next 6 months.  She committed to taking time out this weekend to be intentional about her intentions. :) 
I got out my "trusty little handbook" and found these powerful questions.  

Questions to get you thinking about what you want for 2009:

What do I really want in the next 6 months? (in the areas of finances, physical health, spirituality, relationships, intimacy, career, play and fun)
What's holding me back from getting what I want?
What would my daily life look like if I got what I really want?
How do I want to spend my time?
Who do I want to spend my time with?
What would I do if I knew I couldn't fail?
Who am I becoming?
What am I tolerating?
How can I honor my core values?
How committed am I?

Asking the questions myself,
Cindy