Sunday, June 27, 2010

best friends forever


I found this sign in Carmel, California earlier this year. It stopped me in my tracks. I just had to take a picture and send it to you.

Do you have a girlfriend that you can trust with all your heart? I hope so. Mine is definitely a treasure!

She gets you. She knows you inside and out. She loves you. She listens when you've had a hard day. She keeps up with you no matter how much distance there is between the both of you. She believes in you. She has cried with you. She has belly-laughed with you. She's talked you down off the ledge. She celebrates you. Some friends come and go but she has always been there.

I dare you to send her some love this week. Please email her, phone her, send her flowers, or forward this message onto her - just send the love! Let her know how much she means to you.

Thank you for being my friend,
Cindy