Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I can't decide!

Do you ever get overwhelmed by all the decisions you have to make?  Would you be willing to let total strangers make some of those decisions for you? 

Please read this fun article.  It will be a pleasurable diversion from all those decisions that are waiting/weighting upon you?

http://www.theweek.com/article/index/92141/The_last_word_Im_no_decider

This is quite the dare.  Would you be daring enough to try this "random act of indecision" social experiment?  I'm not sure I'm am, but, with enough of you on board I might be swayed.  We could pick a date to let others make our decisions - it might be kind of fun.  Let me know what you think.

Looking Forward,
Cindy

P.S.  I would never have trouble picking out a dozen donuts.  I know exactly what I would get.  I can envision it now - Krispy Kreme, here I come.  Just kidding - I don't even know where the closest Krispy Kreme is (boohoo).