Friday, April 17, 2009

She dreamed a dream!

Susan Boyle is everywhere I go this week.  I found her on twitter.  She's nearly 48.  She lives with her cat.  She's never been kissed.  She's  from a small "collection of villages".  She has dreamed a dream...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

What a welcomed surprise!  I "met" Susan earlier this week on twitter (thank you Perry -
http://twitter.com/perrybelcher).  Some of you might have already met her.  For those of you who haven't had the pleasure, I just had to introduce you.  Brad said I should wait until next week (one truth or dare a week, right?).  I couldn't wait any longer when I saw her on CNN this evening.  She's glorious.  So unassuming...so in your face in such a gentle way.  Unexpectedly, she "screams" GO FOR IT. She makes my heart sing.

She reminds me not to judge a book by it's cover.  My dare for you:  Look underneath your "cover" to see what hidden gems are living deep within just waiting to be shared with others.  For those who dare - Step out and share that gem just like Susan - it's never too late!

Be changed in these moments.  Dream your dream.  Make it happen!

Cindy

p.s. Want some more inspiration?  Over 24,000,000 peeps have viewed her dream on
www.youtube.com.  4,000,000 while I was typing this Truth or Dare.  WOW!

p.s.s.  For more about Susan and her dream, please check out CNN.com.  She's a headliner tonight. 

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/04/16/susan.boyle.simon.cowell/index.html