Monday, March 9, 2009

A Powerful Noise

March 5th was International Women's Day. "A Powerful Noise" was shown at theaters around the US with a panel discussion lead by Anne Curry.

Please check out the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dv2UlrklRoE

As women, we have been given an incredible power within us. A power to heal, a power to inspire, and a power to overcome. I believe that it's important to use this gift for good and to help each other become empowered.

I dare you to tell the truth:
What power do you have?
Where does your power come from?

I dare you to join me in finding out where and when we can watch this film. If you had the opportunity to see it - let us know how it impacted you. Please check out their website:

www.apowerfulnoise.org

I've got the power - do you?,
Cindy